70 Dentistry Manuals and Books Dental Dentistry and Care of Teeth on DVD disk
70 Dental Manuals and Books on DVD
is a collection of 70 books and manuals on dentistry including US military professional
dentistry manuals on DVD. You will receive 70 publications in
total. These books and manuals contain 1000's of pages of information on all
aspects of dentistry including detailed diagrams and illustrations and much
information about the care of teeth. These books and manuals are in ebook
format for you to read on your computer and to print out as you wish.
You will receive the 30 books and manuals listed below as well as 40 bonus dentistry books on DVD. That’s a total of 70 dentistry books and manuals on DVD disk.
1. Dental anatomy and physiology manual (169 pages)
2. Dental Chair manual (77 pages)
3. Dental instrument setups manual (174 pages)
4. Dental materials Ed 1. manual (99 pages)
5. Dental materials Ed 2. manual (86 pages)
6. Preventive dentistry manual (102 pages)
7. Dental specialist general duties manual (75 pages)
8. History of Dentistry: A Practical Treatise for the Use of Dental Students and Practitioners (1922) By: J.A. Taylor (244 pages)
9. Lectures on General Anaesthetics in Dentistry: Advocating Painless Dental Operations (1912) By: William Harper Deford (332 pages)
10. Local Anesthesia in Dentistry: With Special Reference to the Mucous and Conductive Methods: A Concise Guide for Dentists, Surgeons and Students (1912) By: Professor Dr. Guido Fischer (210 pages)
11. Manual of Operative Technics: A Practical Treatise on the Elements of Operative Dentistry (1894) By: Thomas E. Weeks (146 pages)
12. Mechanical Dentistry: A Practical Treatise on the Construction of the Various kinds of Artificial Dentures (1882) By: Charles Hunter ( 335 pages)
13. Note on Operative Dentistry (1883) By: Marshall H. Webb (186 pages)
14. On the Loss of Teeth and Loose Teeth; and on the Best Means Restoring Them (1861) By: Thomas Howard ( 78 pages )
15. Operative Dentistry, Bacteriology and Pathology of Dental Caries (1901) By: G.V. Black ( 310 pages)
16. Porcelain Inlay: A Treatise on its Theory and Practice in Dentistry (1902) By: Arthur E. Peck ( 118 pages)
17. Practical Dental Metallurgy: A Text Reference Book for Students and Practitioners of Dentistry (1911) By: Joseph Dupuy Hodgen ( 385 pages )
18. Practical Dentistry (1908) By: Practical Dentists ( 512 pages)
19. Principles and Practice of Operative Dentistry (1901) By: John Sayre Marshall ( 820 pages )
20.Questions on The Structure and Development of The Human Teeth (1876) By: C. L. Ford ( 40 pages )
21. The Anatomy and Pathology of the Teeth (1894) By: C. F. W. Bodecker ( 698 pages )
22. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 1 (1884) ( 584 pages )
23. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 2 (1884) ( 620 pages )
24. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 3 (1886) ( 744 pages )
25. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 4 (1887) ( 778 pages )
26.The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 5 (1888) ( 1032 pages )
27. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 6 (1889) ( 600 pages )
28.The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 7 (1890) ( 596 pages )
29. The Archives of Dentistry: A Monthly Record of Dental Science and Art:
Volume 8 (1891) ( 592 pages )
30. The Practical Family Dentist (1853)
Plus 40 more bonus books dentistry books on DVD
That’s a total of 70 Dentistry books and manuals for you to read and these books contain hundreds of pages of information on dentistry.
Buy this Library of Dentistry books and manuals today so you can start learning about dentistry and care of teeth.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.