Book plate designs book collection ex libris engravings etchings 37 books on CD
Book plate design books collection
37 books with designs on CD
of 37 book plate (ex libris) design books on CD. This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of classic book plate designs.
This is a wonderful collection
The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
• Book-Plates of To-Day (1902) - By Wilbur Macey Stone -84 pages
• Book-Plates -Old and New (1898) - By Jade A. Gade - 77 pages
• Bookplates (1904) - By Edward Almack - 282 pages
• Concern Book-Plates A Handbook for Collectors (1903) - By Zella Allen Dixson - 308 pages
• A Classified List of Early American Book-Plates With a Brief Description of the Principal Styles and a Note as to the Prominent Engravers (1894) - By Charles Dexter Allen - 84 pages
• Book-Plates (1893) - By Arthur Vicars - 107 pages
• The Rise of the Book-Plate (1901) - By W. G. Bowdoin - 239 pages
• Ex. Libris A Collection of Book-Plate Designs (1907) - By Herbert Gregson - 80 pages
• Dated Book-Plates (Ex Libris) With A Treatise on Their Origin and Development (1895) - By Walter Hamilton - 480 pages
• Women Designers of Book-Plates (1903) - By Wilbur Macey Stone - 109 pages
• Bookplates in Iowa (1914) - By Malcolm G. Wyer - 64 pages
• Aubrey Beardsley as a Designer of Book-Plates (1902) - By A. E. Gallatin - 30 pages
• French Book-Plates (1896) - By Walter Hamilton - 383 pages
• Indiana Bookplates (1910) - By Esther Griffin White - 187 pages
• A Collection of Book Plate Designs (1907) - By Louis Rhead - 74 pages
• Symbolic Bookplates Twenty Five Ex-Libris Designed and Drawn (1894) - By Clemens Kissel - 71 pages
• A List of Canadian Bookplates With a Review of the History of Ex Libris in the Dominion (1919) - By Stanley Prescott - 184 pages
• One Hundred Book Plates Engraved on Wood (1901) - By Thomas Moring - 240 pages
• The Bookplate Annual for 1922 (1922) - By Alfred Fowler - 68 pages
• Bookplates (1920) - By Frank Brangwyn - 178 pages
• A Guide to the Study of Book-Plates (1900) - By John Byrne Leicester - 249 pages
• English Book-Plates An Illustrated Handbook for Students of Ex-Libris (1892) - By Egerton Castle - 288 pages
• Book-Plates (1897) - By W. J. Hardy - 264 pages
• American Book-Plates A Guide to Their Study With Examples (1894) - By Charles Dexter Allen - 522 pages
• E. B. Bird His Book Plates (1904) - By E. B. Bird - 52 pages
• English Book-Plates Ancient and Modern (1893) - By Egerton Castle - 408 pages
• Ladies' Book-Plates An Illustrated Handbook for Collectors and Book-Lovers (1895) - By Norna Labouchere - 411 pages
• Book-Plates Selected From the Works of Edmund H. Garrett & a Notice of Them (1904) - By William Howe Downes - 60 pages
Plus receive 10 surprise bonus books!
Plus if you order now you will receive 10 surprise bonus book plate design books. These books contain 100’s more pages of designs.
That’s a total of 37 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister