Electric Trains Locomotives and Railways History & Construction ~ 34 Books DVD
Electric Trains/Locomotives & Railways
34 Vintage Books on DVD
This is a wonderful collection of electric trains/locomotives and railways books on DVD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including illustrations and photographs. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
- Training For The Electric Railway Business (1919) ~ By C.B. Fairchild ~ 189 Pages
- Electric Railway Transportation (1917) ~ By Henry W. Blake And Walter Jackson ~ 504 Pages
- Recent Progress In Electric Railways (1892) ~ By Carl Hering ~ 424 Pages
- The Electric Railway In Theory And Practice (1893) ~ By Oscar T. Crosby And Louis Bell ~ 430 Pages
- Electric Railway Power Stations (1909) ~ By Calvin F. Swingle ~ 741 Pages
- American Electric Railway Practice (1907) ~ By Albert B. Herrick And Edward C. Boynton ~ 424 Pages
- Electric Railroading Or Electricity As Applied To Railroad Transportation (1908) ~ By Sidney Alymer~Small ~ 953 Pages
- Electric Railways And Tramways, Their Construction And Operation (1897) ~ By Philip Dawson ~ 760 Pages
- A Textbook On Electric Lighting And Railways (1901) ~ By International Textbook Company ~ 526 Pages
- Electric Railway Systems, Electric-Railway Line Construction, Track Construction etc (1915) ~ By International Textbook Company ~ 723 Pages
- Power Distribution For Electric Railroads (1900) ~ By Louis Bell ~ 324 Pages
- Some Graphical Solutions Of Electric Railway Problems (1916) ~ 44 Pages
- Electric Prelininaries For An Interurban Electric Railway (1903) ~ By Ernest Gonzenbach ~ 88 Pages
- A Textbook On Electric Street-Car Running (1901) ~ By The Colliery Engineer Company ~ 548 Pages
- Electric Traction And Transmission Engineering (1911) ~ By Samuel Sheldon And Erich Hausmann ~ 344 Pages
- Electric Railways And The Electric Transmission Of Power (1886) ~ By Robert Luce ~ 139 Pages
- Electric Railway Engineering (1907) ~ By H.F. Parshall And H. M. Hobart ~ 614 Pages
- Miscellaneous Tests Of Electric Car Equipment (1910) ~ By Eugene C. Parham And John C. Shedd ~ 176 Pages
- Westinghouse Electric Street Car Equipments (1896) ~ By Frederick L. Hutchinson And Leo A. Phillips ~ 115 Pages
- Shop Tests On Electric Car Equipment For Inspectors And Foremen (1909) ~ By Eugene C. Parham And John C. Shedd ~ 140 Pages
- Notes On Electric Railway Economics And Preliminary Engineering (1904) ~ By W. C. Gotshall ~ 291 Pages
- Single-Phase Electric Railways (1915) ~ By Edwin Austin ~ 335 Pages
- Practical Construction Of Electric Tramways (1903) ~ By William R. Bowker ~ 174 Pages
- The Motorman And His Duties A Handbook Of The Theory And Practice Of Electric Railway Car Operation (1907) ~ By Ludwig Gutmann ~ 211 Pages
Plus if you order now you will receive 10 surprise bonus books on electric locomotives and railways.
That's a total of 34 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister