Embroidery needlework lace making 100 books on DVD
The Ultimate Collection of Embroidery and Lace Making Ebooks: 100 Books on DVD
Now YOU can learn all the methods and techniques of embroidery and lace making from the comfort of your own home with this incredible collection of 100 embroidery & lace making books on DVD.
This EBook collection includes 1000's of pages of information about all aspects of embroidery and lace making including detailed patterns and designs for many types of embroidery and lace making projects.
The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries. The books are suitable for beginners as well as more advanced skill levels.
Here is just a sample of what you will get in this great collection:
- Jacobean Embroidery (41 pages)
- Directions for Making French Raised Worsted Work (28 pages)
- Embroidery and Tapestry Weaving (424 pages)
- Goodwin's Course in Sewing (56 pages)
- School Needlework (168 pages).
- The Priscilla Hardanger Book (56 pages)
- Norwegian Drawn Work (48 pages)
- Catalogue of Algerian Embroideries (36 pages)
- Eyelet Embroidery (36 pages)
- Drawn Thread Work (108 pages)
- Samplers and Stitches; A Handbook of the Embroiderer's Art (240 pages)
- The One Eyed Weaver (24 pages)
- Wallachian Embroidery Catalogue (22 pages)
- Art in Needlework (326 pages)
- The Cult of the Needle (132 pages)
The Ladies Self Instructor in
Making, Embroidery etc (244 pages) Mantua
- Drawn Thread Work Second Series (88 pages)
- Decorative Needlework (140 pages)
's Book of Patterns (68 pages) Richardson
- How to Work Embroidery Stitches with 69 illustrations (56 pages)
- Embroideries and Laces Values that Sell (68 pages)
- Handicraft for Girls (136 pages)
- The Rundall Book of Edgings, Medallions, Insertions and Tatting (24 pages)
- The Handbook of Needlework (358 pages).
- The History of English Secular Embroidery (362 pages)
- Embroidery Or the Craft of the Needle (336 pages)
- A Book of Old Embroidery (150 pages)
- English Embroidery (282 pages)
- Fine Hand Embroidery (74 pages)
- Outlines of Instruction in the Needleworking Trade (96 pages)
- Art Needlework (106 pages)
- Designing for Art Needlework (162 pages)
- A treatise on embroidery (160 pages)
- Chats on old lace and needle work (400 pages)
Plus you will receive 66 surprise bonus ebooks on embroidery and lace making. These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information including detailed patterns and designs.
That’s a total of 100 ebooks!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 06-Jan-14 at 18:12:54 AEDST, seller added the following information: