ESL TESL TEFL Teach English Second Language book on CD
This is a TEFL/TESL Teaching English as a Foreign or Second language instruction manual written for teachers by the US government (published 1989).
You will receive the following on 1 CD-ROM disc:
TESL/ESL/TEFL instruction manual (231 pages) – PDF format.
The manual is written for those who are currently teaching or are about to teach English as a foreign or second language. The manual describes procedures and offers sample exercises and activities for:
- a wide range of listening, speaking, reading & writing skills
- whole class, small group, and individual participation
- class room testing and preparing students for national examinations
The manual covers a great variety of teaching situations:
- primary and secondary schools and college
- the office or workplace
- school and work settings which have limited facilities for instruction and those which provide ample support
Clear directions are given for presenting sample exercises and
possible problems are anticipated. In addition different approaches and
techniques of teaching are explained. This manual is suitable for novice
teachers as well as more experienced teachers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk and are supplied in a paper cover mailed in a CD mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.