FRENCH language medical phrases terms English-French : Book & Audio DVD
English-French Medical Phrases Course on DVD
This is an English-French medical phrases course on DVD that includes audio lessons and student text. The language course was developed by the United States government. The course is designed as a "language survival" course and covers many important medical topics.
The topics covered in the course include:
2: Surgery instructions
5: Pain interview
6: Exam commands
8: Medicine interview
13: Surgical consent
15: Medical conditions
18: Pharmaceutical issues
Contents of the course include:
Student text: 23 Lessons ~ 112 pages (PDF Format)
Audio files: 648 audio files to accompany the text (MP3 format)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Audio files & Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- Audio files are in MP3 format and Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.