Fruit growing books Grow fruit books 100 Books on DVD
Fruit growing books
100 Books on DVD
Now YOU can learn all about how to grow a huge variety of
delicious types of fruit with this amazing collection of fruit
growing books on DVD. This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including photographs and illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
The fruit growing books cover many, many topics including:
-Popular varieties of fruit
-Commercial fruit growing
-Harvesting & marketing fruit
-Fruit insects and diseases
-Fruit growing in specific countries including
Australia, America & Britain
-Special bonus of 7 fruit recipe books
Here is just a sample of what you get in this great collection
1. A complete manual for the cultivation of the strawberry (168 pages)
2. A guide to the orchard and fruit garden (449 pages)
3. Amateur fruit growing (154 pages)
4. Apples and pears (148 pages)
5. Book of fruits (150 pages)
6. Bush fruits (473 pages)
7. Citrus fruits and their culture (624 pages)
8. Cordon training of fruit trees (151 pages)
9. Cyclopedia of hardy fruits (426 pages)
10. Dwarf fruit trees (152 pages)
11. Fruit culture Volume 1 (596 pages)
12. Fruit culture Volume 2 (582 pages)
13. Fruit growing (408 pages)
14. Fruit growers guidebook (297 pages)
15. Fruit harvesting, storing, marketing (248 pages)
16. Fruit trees and their natural enemies (128 pages)
17. Fruits of Queensland (120 pages)
18. Hints for profitable fruit growing (124 pages)
19. Lessons in commercial fruit growing (244 pages)
20. Manual of fruit diseases (506 pages)
21. Manual of fruit insects (535 pages)
22. Manual of tropical and subtropical fruits (553 pages)
23. The American fruit culturist (522 pages)
24. The Australasian fruit culturist (812 pages)
24. The British fruit gardener (292 pages)
25. The culture of fruit trees in pots (152 pages)
26. The banana (330 pages)
27. The book of pears and plums (120 pages)
28. The book of the apple (133 pages)
29. The book of the grape (122 pages)
30. The Western fruit book (540 pages)
This is just a sample of the titles as there are
far too many books to list here.
You will receive a total of 100 books on 1 DVD disc.
What fantastic value!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.