How to make pottery and ceramics 30 Books on CD
How to make pottery and ceramics
30 Books on CD
Now YOU can learn about how to make pottery from the comfort of your own home with this amazing collection of 30 Ebooks on CD.
This EBook collection contains 100's of pages of information about all aspects of how to make pottery and ceramics and includes detailed illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
Book 1. How to make pottery (230 pages)
Book 2. Clay Glazes and Enamels (152 pages)
Book 3. Concrete Pottery (228 pages)
Book 4. Pottery for artists, craftsmen and teachers (227 pages)
Book 5. The Chemistry of Pottery (228 pages)
Book 6. Ceramics: A Manual for manufacturers(301 pages)
Book 7. A Pottery Primer (214 pages)
Book 8. Ceramic industries: a complete manual for pottery(522 pages)
Book 9. Clays: Their Occurrence, Properties and Uses (537 pages)
Book 10. The Potter's Craft (210 pages)
WHAT FANTASTIC VALUE!
Plus if you order now you will receive
20 SURPRISE BONUS EBOOKS about pottery !
These surprise bonus ebooks contain 100's more pages
about all aspects of how to make pottery and ceramics.
That's a total of 30 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.