Igbo Language (Nigeria) Basic Language Course Book on CD
Igbo Language (Nigeria) :
Basic Language Course Textbook on CD
This is an English-Igbo Language course on CD that includes one student text (there is no audio).
The language course was developed by the United States government and is based on the Igbo
language of Central Igbo which is based on the language of the Ezinehite group of Igbos in Central
Owerri province between the towns of Owerri and Umuahia, Eastern Nigeria.
The course covers 30 Units and includes a vocabulary.
The text is ~ 512 pages.
Note: the contents of this CD can only be viewed on your PC's DVD drive. Please check to see if you have an internal (or external) CD drive for your computer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.