Jewellery making & design jewelry books 25 books on CD
Jewellery making and design
25 Books on CD
Now YOU can learn about how to make beautiful jewellery as well as learn about the properties of many different kinds of precious stones and jewels with this amazing collection of 25 Ebooks on CD.
This EBook collection contains 100's of pages of information about all aspects of jewellery including detailed illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
Book 1. Jewelry making and design: illustrated text book (529 pages)
Book 2. How to make jewelry (252 pages)
Book 3. Precious stones (339 pages)
Book 4. Gems and gem minerals (302 pages)
Book 5. Handbook of engraved gems (488 pages)
Book 6. Pearls and pearling (217 pages)
Book 7. Precious stones; a book of reference (257 pages)
Book 8. Gems; notes and extracts (260 pages)
Book 9. Diamonds and precious stones (346 pages)
Book 10. Manual of precious stones and antique gems (198 pages)
Plus if you order now you will also receive
15 bonus surprise ebooks!
These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages on
all aspects of jewellery.
That's a total of 25 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.