KOREAN Language Introductory Course : Video + Text + Audio for PC or ipod
Introductory Training Course with Text, Video & Audio
This is a Korean language course including text, video and
audio lessons on DVD. The language course was developed by the United States government and was published in 2010.
Contents of the course include:
750 MP3 files (Audio)
750 MP4 files (Video)
24 pages of text to accompany video and audio lessons (PDF format).
The words and phrases spoken in the audio and video files are said clearly twice (2 times) in Korean which is very helpful for language learners especially beginners.
Video and audio files can be played on your PC using Windows media player (or other suitable program) or they can be transferred to iPod or other portable device. You will need a PDF reader (you can download this for free from the internet) to read the text PDF file.
The language course covers many topics including greetings and introductions, useful phrases, basic questions, family, food, making purchases, time, locations, asking directions, transport, etc. The language course is suitable for both beginners and more advanced learners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Audio & Video files & Ebook will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- Audio files are in MP3 format, Video files are in MP4 format and the Ebook is in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebook
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about this DVD then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 01-Aug-14 at 06:47:20 AEST, seller added the following information: