LATVIAN language 2 classic books & manuals on CD
Latvian Language: Books on CD
This is a collection of classic Latvian language books on CD. The books are digital copies (PDF format) of the original publications.
You will receive the following books on 1 CD disc:
1. Latvian language manual (147 pages)
This manual was published by the U.S government in 1992 and covers many topics for Latvian language learners including greetings and introductions, conversations, money, food, transportation, giving and getting directions, shopping, invitations and social behavior, discussing work, and health and medical services.
2. Latvian self taught for English speaking people (72 pages)
This is a classic Latvian language text first published in the early 18th/19th century.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
Buy up to 3 titles from our shop and pay no extra postage for the extra titles (all are sent in the same mailer).
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 30-Apr-13 at 21:01:55 AEST, seller added the following information: