Learn about INUIT language of Eskimos + culture 6 books on CD
Learn about Inuit: Books on CD
This is a collection of classic Inuit (Eskimo) Language books on CD. The ebooks are high quality digital copies (PDF format) of the original books published in the early 18th and 19th centuries.
You will receive the following books on 1 CD disc:
1. English - Eskimo vocabularies (87 pages)
2. Grammatical Fundamentals of the Innuit Language (415 pages)
3. A phonetical study of the Eskimo language (436 pages)
4. Bibliography of the Eskimo language (131 pages)
Plus receive 2 surprise bonus ebooks!
Plus if you order now you will receive 2 surprise bonus ebooks on Eskimo tribes, tales and traditions. These books will complement your books on Eskimo language.
That's a total of 6 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Buy up to 3 titles from our shop and pay no extra postage for the extra titles (all are sent in the same mailer).
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 01-Aug-14 at 06:48:44 AEST, seller added the following information: