Learn to play the VIOLIN 14 classic books on CD
How to play the violin: 14 Vintage Books on CD
This is a collection of vintage violin instruction books on CD.
The ebooks are digital copies (PDF format) of books published in the late 18th to early 19th centuries.
The ebooks include 100's of pages of information and include detailed diagrams and illustrations.
You will receive the Ebooks in PDF format on one CD-ROM disc.
Just look at what you get in this amazing pack:
1. Handbook of violin playing (1900) ~ 204 pages
2. Modern Violin playing (1920) ~ 168 pages
3. Violin playing as I teach it (1921) ~ 212 pages
4. The violin : how to master it (1880) ~ 110 pages
5. Violin playing (1915) ~ 90 pages
6. Chats to violin students on how to study the violin (1911) ~ 125 pages
7. Violin Teaching and Violin Study : Rules and Hints for Teachers and Students (1919) ~ 167 pages
PLUS RECEIVE 7 SURPRISE BONUSES
If you order now you will receive 7 bonus vintage ebooks on how to play the violin.
These books contain 100's more pages of information.
That's a total of 14 ebooks
Terms of Sale:
Your ebooks will be posted within 24 to 48 hours of payment being received
The ebooks will be sent to you on a colour printed CD in a cardboard mailer.
All of the titles in this collection are in PDF format and are easily searchable
You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) to view the files. A free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available to download from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you have any further questions about the ebooks then please contact us.
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.