Leather making, leather work & craft 20 Books on CD
Leather work & craft 20 Books
Now YOU can learn about the techniques of making leather as well as all aspects of leather craft and leather work with this amazing collection of 20 Ebooks on CD.
This EBook collection contains 100's of pages of information about all aspects of leather manufacture, leather work and leather craft and includes detailed illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. The principles of leather manufacture (550 pages)
2. Report of the committee on leather for bookbinding (144 pages)
3. The making of leather (180 pages)
4. Cowie's bookbinder's manual (154 pages)
5. Application of oils and grease to leather (130 pages)
6. A complete guide to ornamental leather work (104 pages)
7. Leather manufacture (280 pages)
8. Leather for libraries (84 pages)
9. Leather industries laboratory book on analytical and experimental methods (496 pages)
10. The decoration of leather (152 pages)
WHAT FANTASTIC VALUE!
Plus if you order now you will receive
10 SURPRISE BONUS EBOOKS !
These surprise bonus ebooks contain 100's more pages
about all aspects of leather manufacture, leather work
and leather craft.
That's a total of 20 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.