MAGIC TRICKS books MAGICIANS tricks 44 books on DVD
Become a Magician:
Learn Magic & Magic Tricks
44 Books on DVD
This is a fantastic collection of vintage magic tricks books on DVD (PDF format). The vintage ebooks are high quality copies of the original books written in late 18th and 19th centuries. With these books you will learn the secrets of famous magicians and illusionists such as Houdini. You will receive the following ebooks in this great collection:
1. Having fun with magic for pleasure or profit
a magician. Topics covered in this ebook include:
Should you become an amateur or professional magician?
Do you need an agent?
The business side of magic shows: Microphones and other sound equipment
The business side of magic shows: Promotional materials
The business side of magic shows: The media and advertising
The business side of magic shows: Liability insurance
The business side of magic shows: Finding your gigs
The business side of magic shows: What about costumes & makeup?
Should you have an assistant?
Learning the tricks: Buy or make your props
Learning the tricks: Handkerchief Tricks
Learning the tricks: Box Tricks
Learning the tricks: Paper Tricks
Learning the tricks: Rope Tricks
Learning the tricks: Other Miscellaneous Tricks
The remaining books (books 2 to 44) are vintage books covering all aspects of magic & magic tricks:
2. Magic no mystery ; conjuring tricks with cards, balls, and dice, magic writing, performing animals, etc., etc. (346 pages)
4. Hindu magic : an expose of the tricks of the yogis and fakirs of India (56 pages)
5. Magic; stage illusions and scientific diversions (584 pages)
6. The magic art (244 pages)
7. The art of magic (368 pages)
8. Fifty years in the magic circle; being an account of the author's professional life; his wonderful tricks and feats; with laughable incidents, and adventures as a magician, necromancer, and ventriloquist (488 pages)
9. The old and the new magic (411 pages)
10. Miscellaneous tricks with handkerchiefs : including a fifteen minute act with silks (48 pages)
11. Conjuring for amateurs; a practical treatise on how to perform modern tricks (142 pages)
12. Sleights; being a number of incidental effects, tricks, sleights, moves and passes, for purposes ranging from impromptu to platform performances (44 pages)
13. Magic up to date, or, Shaw's magical instructor (124 pages)
14. Secrets of the great mysteries now revealed for the first time : handcuffs, iron box, iron bottle, iron boiler, coffin, rope chair, mail bag, band box, tramp chair, glass case, paper bag, packing case, straight jacket : a complete guide and reliable authority on all tricks. Full explanation of how the various tricks are performed, with diagrams and illustrations (96 pages)
15. Some modern conjuring; a series of original experiments in the magic art (104 pages)
16. Peerless prestidigitation : being a collection of entirely new ideas and effects in the fascinating art of modern magic (46 pages)
17. New and original magic : comprising a number of novel and entertaining effects, a fund of information for the professional artist and his younger brother, the amateur (216 pages)
18. "Trix and chatter"; a novelty-serio-comic-magicologue (296 pages)
19. Stage illusions (126 pages)
20. Practical conjuring (32 pages)
21. Magical suggestions (58 pages)
22. The magician's own book, or The whole art of conjuring (400 pages)
23. Memoirs of Robert-Houdin, ambassador, author, and conjuror (386 pages)
24. Spirit slate writing and kindred phenomena (173 pages)
25. On the other side of the footlights, an expose of routines, apparatus and deceptions resorted to by mediums, clairvoyants, fortune tellers and crystal gazers in deluding the public (136 pages)
26. Indian conjuring (144 pages)
27. The unmasking of Robert-Houdin (373 pages)
28. New Era Card Tricks (301 pages)
29. Si Stedbbins card tricks and the way they are performed (24 pages)
30. Sealed mysteries : explaining the latest card mysteries and spirit tricks made public for the first time, with directions for constructing trick cards (44 pages)
PLUS RECEIVE 14 SURPRISE BONUS EBOOKS...
Plus if you order now you will receive 14 bonus books on magic and magics tricks. These books contain 100's more pages of information on all aspects of magic tricks.
That's a total of 44 ebooks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
The Audio book and Ebook will be sent to you on a computer CD.
The text of the Ebook is in PDF format and is easily searchable
You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebook
Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
Attention Ebay staff I am an authorised publisher of these works and there are no copyright violations from the texts and pictures on this page.
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.