Maple syrup maple sirup maple sugar making production 10 books on CD
Maple syrup production and history books
10 books on CD
This is a collection of vintage maple syrup production, maple sugar and maple sugar history books on CD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information about all aspects of maple syrup production and maple sugar and its history.
The books include detailed illustrations. The ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries. Also included is a more modern book published on maple syrup production (published 1976).
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. Maple Syrup Producers Manual (1976)
2. Methods for the examination of maple products (1905)
3. Maple Sugar Composition, Methods Of Analysis (1917)
4. Maple-Sap Sirup Its Manufacture, Composition, And Effect Of Environment Thereon (1910)
5. Methods For The Analysis Of Maple Products And The Detection Of Adulterants (1908)
Plus receive 5 bonus ebooks
Plus if you order now you will receive 5 surprise bonus ebooks on maple syrup, maple sugar and its history.
These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information.
That’s a total of 10 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.