Organ Books Vintage Organ Build Craft Construction 16 BooksVintage Organ construction, tuning & maintenance:
16 Books on CD
This is a collection of vintage organ construction, tuning, maintenance and organ accessories (including organ cases) books on CD. The ebooks are digital copies (PDF format) of books published in the late 18th to early 19th centuries. The ebooks include 100's of pages of information and include detailed illustrations.
You will receive the Ebooks in PDF format on one CD-ROM disc.
Just look at what you get in this amazing pack:
1. Organ construction (236 pages)
2. The organ and its construction (229 pages)
3. Organs and organ building (283 pages)
4. The organ viewed from within : a practical handbook on the mechanism of the organ with a chapter on tuning (162 pages)
5. The organ of the twentieth century (608 pages)
6. English organ cases (150 pages)
7. Notes on church organs, their position & materials used in their construction (90 pages)
8. The Hammond organ: installation, operation & maintenance instructions (24 pages)
PLUS RECEIVE 8 SURPRISE BONUSES
If you order now you will receive 8 bonus vintage ebooks on organs, organ cases and organ construction. These books contain 100's more pages of information.
That's a total of 16 ebooks
Terms of Sale:
Your ebooks will be posted within 24 to 48 hours of payment being received
The ebooks will be sent to you on a colour printed CD in a cardboard mailer.
All of the titles in this collection are in PDF format and are easily searchable
You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader) to view the files. A free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is available to download from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you have any further questions about the ebooks then please contact us.
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.