SCOTS Scottish language of Scotland 14 books CD
Scots Language: Books on CD
This is a collection of classic Scots (Scottish) language books on CD. The ebooks are high quality digital copies (PDF format) of the original books published in the early 18th and 19th centuries.
You will receive the following books on 1 CD disc:
1. Dictionary of the Scottish language (163 pages)
2. Handbook of the Scottish language (79 pages)
3. Dictionary of Lowland Scotch (435 pages)
4. Lowland Scots pronunciation (32 pages)
5. Manual of Modern Scots (532 pages)
6. Glossary of the Shetland dialect (180 pages)
7. Studies in Lowland Scots (360 pages)
Plus receive 7 surprise bonus ebooks!
Plus if you order now you will receive 7 surprise bonus ebooks on the Scots language. These books contain 100's more pages of information.
That's a total of 14 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 01-Aug-14 at 18:55:00 AEST, seller added the following information: