Shoe making & shoe design 40 books on CD
Shoe making & shoe design books
Now YOU can learn how to design and make beautiful shoes from the comfort of your own home with this amazing collection of 40 shoe making, shoe care, shoe design and shoe history books on CD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including detailed diagrams and illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
Book 1. The manufacture of boots and shoes (327 pages)
Book 2. Shoe and Leather Encyclopedia (132 pages)
Book 3. How to make a shoe (133 pages)
Book 4. Shoe making old and new (100 pages)
Book 5. Shoes and shoe making illustrated (128 pages)
Book 6. The boot and shoe maker's assistant (238 pages)
Book 7. Designing, cutting and grading boot and shoe patterns (152 pages)
Book 8. The shoe industry (338 pages)
Book 9. A history of boots and shoes (234 pages)
Book 10. Essay on boot and shoe making (73 pages)
What fantastic value!
Plus if you order now you will receive 30 surprise bonus
ebooks on shoe making, shoe care, shoe design and shoe history.
These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information including detailed diagrams and illustrations.
That’s a total of 40 ebooks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.