Stamp collecting philately philatelic 41 Books on CD
Vintage Stamps Collecting Guides & Catalogues 41 Books on CD
Now YOU can learn all about collecting vintage stamps, envelopes & sheets with this amazing collection of 41 Books on CD. This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including photographs and illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. A comprehensive catalogue of the postage stamps of the United States (244 pages)
2. The postage stamps, envelopes, and post cards of Australia (230 pages)
3. The adhesive postage stamps of Europe (504 pages)
4. Canadian stamp collector - Vol 1 (289 pages)
5. Canadian stamp collector - Vol 2 (373 pages)
6. The stamps of the German Empire (116 pages)
7. The Avery collection of the postage stamps of the world (76 pages)
8. The illustrated catalogue of postage stamps (241 pages)
9. The stamp collector: a guide to the world's postage stamps (392 pages)
10. The postage stamps of the United States (434 pages)
11. The postage stamps of the Philippines (123 pages)
12. History of the postage stamps of the United States of America (330 pages)
13. War stamps of the Allies (148 pages)
14. Descriptive catalogue for the Siam philatelic Society (144 pages)
15. Scott's standard postage stamp catalogue (1538 pages)
16. The die varieties of the Nesbitt series of United States envelopes (124 pages)
17. The stamped envelopes wrappers & sheets of the United States (228 pages)
18. Postage stamps and their collection (125 pages)
19. The philatelic library (130 pages)
20. Chats on postage stamps (372 pages)
What fantastic value!
Plus if you order now you will receive 21 surprise bonus
ebooks on stamp collecting & philately. These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information.
That’s a total of 41 ebooks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.