Steam trains and locomotives 30 books on CD
Steam trains and locomotives
30 books on CD
Now YOU can learn about the history and operation of steam trains and locomotives from the comfort of your own home with this amazing collection of 30 steam trains and locomotive books on CD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information about steam trains and locomotives including detailed diagrams and illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. Steam-engines valve gears indicators for steam-engines (158 pages)
2. Hints on steam engine design and construction (64 pages)
3. Steam engine various tests (348 pages)
4. The story of the life of George Stephenson, Railway Engineer (408 pages)
5. Case steam engine parts book (79 pages)
6. Modern locomotive construction (332 pages)
7. Boiler accessories instruction in their use (156 pages)
8. Modern steam engines (336 pages)
9. The steam engine indicator (188 pages)
10. Treatise on the mechanical theory of heat and its applications to the steam-engine (321 pages)
11. The evolution of the steam locomotive (346 pages)
12. Steam using or steam engine practice (324 pages)
13. The railroad engineer's practice (162 pages)
14. Steam engine principles and practice (536 pages)
15. American locomotive engineers (622 pages)
16. History of the Baldwin Locomotive works (176 pages)
17. The steam engine (559 pages)
18. Steam locomotive construction and maintenance (160 pages)
19. Shaft governors, centrifugal and inertia (146 pages)
20. The steam engine - a practical guide (185 pages)
21. Handbook of the Corliss steam engines (232 pages)
22. The locomotives of the Great Northern Railway (262 pages)
23. High steam pressures in locomotive service (168 pages)
24. Descriptive history of the steam engine (367 pages)
25. A catechism of the steam engine (289 pages)
What fantastic value!
Plus if you order now you will receive 5 surprise bonus
ebooks on steam trains and locomotives.
These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information on steam trains and locomotives including detailed diagrams and illustrations.
That’s a total of 30 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.