Taxidermy Books 30 Books on on CD
The Art of Taxidermy 30 Books
Now YOU can learn about the techniques of taxidermy as well as all aspects of preserving birds and animals with this collection of 30 Ebooks on CD.
This EBook collection contains 100's of pages of information about all aspects of taxidermy and includes some illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. Guide to taxidermy (1914)
2. Instructions for collecting and preserving various subjects of natural history (1805)
3. Notes on collecting and preserving natural-history objects (1883)
4. Hints on preserving and mounting birds (1920)
5. Taxidermy and zoological collecting (1894)
6. Barbers' manual Text book on taxidermy (1898)
7. Practical taxidermy, and home decoration together with general information for sportsmen (1890)
8. Methods in the art of taxidermy (1900)
9. Taxidermy comprising the skinning, stuffing, and mounting of birds, mammals, and fish (1901)
10. Taxidermy (1913)
WHAT FANTASTIC VALUE!
Plus if you order now you will receive
20 SURPRISE BONUS TAXIDERMY EBOOKS !
These surprise bonus ebooks contain 100's more pages
about all aspects of leather manufacture, leather work
and leather craft.
That's a total of 30 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.