Tea growing planting tea making tea recipes & history 50 books on DVD
Tea growing, tea making, tea recipes and history
50 Books on DVD
This is a collection of tea growing, tea making, tea recipes and tea history books on DVD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information about all aspects of tea growing, tea making and tea history. Also included are delicious tea recipes (recipes for creating different blends) including herbal tea recipes.
The books include detailed illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
- A Cup Of Tea (1884)
A Journey To The Tea Countries Of
- A Letter To A Friend Concerning Tea (1748)
- A Sketch Of The History Of Tea (1891)
A Tea Planter's Life In
- A Treatise On Adulterations Of Food (1820)
- A Treatise On Tobacco, Tea, Coffee And Chocolate (1746)
- Advice Medical And Economical (1830)
An Account Of Cultivation Of Tea In
Tea Coffee And Spice Manual (1920) Campbells
Tea Makers Handbook (1899) Ceylon
- Chase And Sanborn Tea And Coffee (1889)
- Chemistry And Agriculture Of Tea (1893)
A Trip To The Keemun Tea District (1919) China
- Coffee, Tea And Chocolate (1846)
- Essay On The Cultivation And Manufacturing Of Tea (1874)
- Essays On The Cultivation Of The Tea Plant (1848)
- Foods And Food Adulterants Tea And Coffee (1892)
Golden Tips A Description Of
And Its Great Tea Industry (1905) Ceylon
- Guide To Tea Drinkers (1845)
- Ilex Cassine The Aboriginal North American Tea (1891)
List Of The Principal Tea Districts In
- Note On Mr Crawfurd's Paper On The Migration Of Coffee, Tea Etc (1868)
Notes On Tea In
- Observations On The Tea And Window Act And On The Tea Trade (1784)
On The Tea Cultivation In
- Pests And Blights Of The Tea Plant (1898)
- Popular Treatise On Tea (1863)
Recruitment Of Labour For Tea Gardens In
Report On Tea Cultivation In
And North West Provinces Punjab(1860)
Special Report On Tea Raising In
(1893) South Carolina
- Tables Showing The Cost Of Tea (1863)
- Tea And Coffee (1839)
- Tea And Tea Blending (1894)
- Tea And Tea Drinking (1884)
- Tea Blending As A Fine Art (1896)
Tea Cultivation In
- Tea Culture (1899)
- Tea Culture As A Probable American Industry (1879)
- Tea From Grower To Consumer (1910)
Plus receive 10 bonus ebooks
Plus if you order now you will receive 10 surprise bonus ebooks on tea and tea history.
These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information including detailed illustrations.
That’s a total of 50 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.