Vintage bicycle, tricycle 1890s 1900s:8 catalogs on CD
Vintage 1890s and 1900s Bicycle & Tricycle Catalogs on CD
This is a collection of vintage 1890s and 1900s bicycle & tricycle catalogs on CD.
The catalogs are in PDF format except for the Crescent catalog which is
in .JPG format (the JPG files are in a separate folder on the disc and can be
viewed easily with any web browser). The PDF files are all viewable
using a PDF reader such as Adobe reader or Foxit reader (this can
be downloaded for free from the internet).
You will receive the following catalogs on 1 CD disc.
1. Continental bicycle catalog (1897) ~ 29 pages
2. Hyslop bicycles and accessories catalog (1922) ~ 102 pages
3. Wanderings awheel: Mead Cycle company catalog (1898) ~ 28 pages
4. Crescent bicycles catalog (1897) ~ 40+ pages
5. Hand propelled tricycles & bath chairs for invalids (1915) ~ 30 pages
6. Bicycle accessories catalog (1900) ~ 100 pages
7. Bicycle accessories and repair supplies catalog (1918) ~ 86 pages
8. Three good tires catalog [bicycle accessories] (1899) ~ 52 pages
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
* All Ebooks come with a printed face.
* All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
* You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
* Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
* If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.