Vintage floristry floral arrangement books 20 Books CD
Learn the art of floristry and flower arranging
from these Vintage 20 Floral Arrangement Books on CD
Now YOU can learn how to design and make beautiful arrangements of flowers for pleasure or profit with this classic collection of 20 floristry and flower arrangement books on CD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including many photographs and illustrations of stunning floral arrangements. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
The books cover topics such as
- materials required to arrange flowers
- different ways of arranging flowers
- flower designs for social occasions
- flower designs for weddings
- flower designs for funerals
- flower designs for remembrance
- symbolic meanings of different flowers
& much, much more!
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
1. Flowers for ornament and decoration, and how to arrange them (167 pages)
2. Plant and floral studies for designers, art students, and craftsmen (168 pages)
3. The book of cut flowers: a complete guide to the preparing, arranging, and preserving of flowers for decorative purposes (382 pages)
4. Floral decorations for the dwelling house: a practical guide to the home arrangement of plants (201 pages)
5. Domestic floriculture; window-gardening and floral decorations, being practical directions for the propagation, culture, and arrangement of plants and flowers as domestic ornaments (424 pages)
6. Japanese Flower Arrangement (233 pages)
7. Japanese flower arrangement applied to western needs (244 pages)
8. British floral decoration (308 pages)
9. Art in floral arrangements (76 pages)
10. Flowers and festivals; or, Directions for the floral decoration of churches (243 pages)
What fantastic value!
Plus if you order now you will receive 10 surprise bonus
ebooks on flower arranging. These bonus ebooks contain 100’s more pages of information on floristry and flower arrangements.
That’s a total of 20 ebooks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.