Vintage motorcycle motor cycle 1900's catalogs: 7 on CD
Vintage motor cycle catalogs on CD
This is a collection of vintage motorcycle and motorcycle accessory catalogs on CD. The catalogs are digital copies (PDF format) of the original catalogs published in the 19th century.
You will receive the following catalogs on CD ROM:
1. Haverford motorcycle (1912) ~ 9 pages
2. Indian motorcycle (1915) ~ 27 pages
3. Iver Johnson motorcycles (1914) ~ 29 pages
4. Sears autocycle (1913) ~ 45 pages
5. The Flying Merkel (1910) ~ 18 pages
6. Automobile supplies and motorcycle accessories (1913) ~ 40 pages
7. Edwards and Crist bicycle and motorcycle accessories (1916) ~ 35 pages
That's a total of 7 catalogs on CD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
* All Ebooks come with a printed face.
* All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
* You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
* Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
* If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 11-Apr-13 at 21:07:40 AEST, seller added the following information: