Violin making, violin repair, restoration, violin playing & history 67 books DVD
Violin making, repair, restoration and history
67 books on DVD
Now YOU can learn about violin making, violin repair, violin playing and violin history from the comfort of your own home with this amazing collection of 67 books on DVD.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
Just look at what you get in this great collection:
· The Violin A Condensed History of the Violin It Perfection and Its Famous Makers (1876) - By Chas. Goffrie - 128 pages
· Chats to Violin Students on How to Study the Violin (1911) - By J. T. Carrodus - 127 pages
· The Violin How to Master It (1880) - By Elias Howe - 110 pages
· The Violin (1900) - By Berthold Tours - 116 pages
· Old Violins and Violin Lore (1893) - By Rev. H. R. Haweis - 278 pages
· Notable Violin Solos How to Play Them With Understanding, Expression and Effect (1922) - By E. Van Der Straeten - 274 pages
· School of Intonation on an Harmonic Basis for Violin Book 3 (1922) - By Otakar Sevcik - 268 pages
· Catalogue of Old Master Violins (1900) - 66 pages
· Selected Violin Solos and How to Play Them (1905) - By Basil Althaus - 210 pages
· The Violin A Concise Exposition of the General Principle of Construction Theoretically and Practically Treated (1871) - By P. Davidson - 217 pages
· Violin Teaching and Violin Study Rules and Hints for Teachers and Students (1919) - By Eugene Gruenberg - 173 pages
· Violins and Violin Makers Biographical Dictionary of the Great Italian Artistes Their Followers and Imitators, to the Present Time (1866) - By Joseph Pearce - 214 pages
· Handbook of Violin Playing (1900) - By Prof. Carl Schroeder - 204 pages
· Violin Vibrato Mastery and Artistic Uses (1911) - By Siegfriend Eberhardt - 36 pages
· The Bow, Its History, Manufacture & Use (1909) - By Henry Saint-George - 164 pages
· The Fiddle Fancier's Guide A Manual of Information Regarding Violins, Violas, Basses and Bows of Classical and Modern Times (1892) - By James M. Fleming - 352 pages
· The Heart of Music The Story of the Violin (1906) - By Anna Alice Chapin - 322 pages
· The Violin and Its Music The Violin and Its Famous Makers (1900) - By George Hart - 602 pages
· The Violin Music of Beethoven (1902) - By J. Matthews - 127 pages
· The Violin How to Choose One (1893) - By A Professional Player - 102 pages
· How to Master the Violin A Practical Guide for Students and Teachers (1917) - By Pavel L. Bytovetzski - 124 pages
· British Violin Makers Classical and Modern (1904) - By Rev. WM. Meredith Morris - 364 pages
· The Secrets of Violin Playing Being Full Instructions and Hints to Violin Players (1890) - By A Professional Player - 96 pages
· A Treatise on the Structure and Preservation of the Violin and All Other Bow-Instruments (1875) - By Jacob Augustus Otto - 114 pages
· Notes on the Construction of the Violin (1902) - By W. B. Coventry - 177 pages
· How to Make a Violin (1900) - By John Broadhouse - 178 pages
· British Violin Makers A Biographical Dictionary of British Makers of Stringed Instruments and Bows and a Critical Description of their Work (1920) - By W. Meredith Morris - 392 pages
· Violin Text-Book Containing The Rudiments and Theory of Music Specially Adapted to the Use of Violin Students (1904) - By M. C. Wickins - 62 pages
· A Review of Ancient and Modern Violin Making (1899) - By W. W. Oakes - 136 pages
· True Principles of the Art of Violin-Playing (1899) - By George Lehman - 90 pages
· The Violin Some Account of the Leading Instrument and its Most Eminent Professors (1878) - By George Dubourg - 441 pages
· Violin Tone-Peculiarities (1906) - By Frederick Castle - 324 pages
· Spohr's Grand Violin School (1852) - 166 pages
· Violin Playing and Violin Adjustment (1908) - By James Winram - 174 pages
· Violinshule - Violin School Volume 3 (1905) - By N. Simrock - 280 pages
· The Hawley Collection of Violins With a History of Their Makers and a Brief Review of the Evolution and Decline of the Art of Violin-Making in Italy 1540 - 1800 (1904) - By Lyon & Healy - 254 pages
· Famous Violinists and Fine Violins Historical Notes, Anecdotes, and Reminiscences (1896) - By Dr. T. L. Phipson - 280 pages
· The Violin and Its Music (1881) - By George Hart - 524 pages
· Violinshule - Violin School Volume 2 (1905) - By N. Simrock - 266 pages
· Violin Playing (1915) - By John Dunn - 90 pages
· Cremona Violins & True Varnishes of the Great Cremona Masters (1873) - By Charles Reade - 48 pages
· George Gemunder's Progress in Violin Making, With Interesting Facts Concerning the Art and Its Critics in General (1881) - By George Gemunder - 122 pages
· Researches into the Early History of The Violin Family (1883) - By Carl Engel - 184 pages
· Adjusting and Repairing Violins, Cellos. Practical Handbook for All Players (1908) - By Arthur Broadley - 103 pages
· The Violin and The Art of Its Construction A Treatise on the Stradivarius Violin (1895) - By August Riechers - 45 pages
· The Violin Its Famous Makers and Their Imitators (1880) - By George Hart - 220 pages
· School of Intonation on an Harmonic Basis for Violin Book 4 (1922) - By Otakar Sevcik - 190 pages
· Chats on Violins (1905) - By Olga Racster - 254 pages
Plus receive 20 surprise bonus violin books!
That’s a total of 67 ebooks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister