WRESTLING BOOKS Learn how to wrestle & self defence 18 classic books on CD
18 Books on CD
This is a fantastic collection of vintage wrestling books on CD (PDF format). The vintage ebooks are high quality copies of the original books written in late 18th and 19th centuries. With these books you will learn all about the classic techniques of wrestling and how to wrestle.
You will receive the following ebooks in this great collection:
1. Wrestling and wrestlers (1893)
2. Amateur wrestling (1925)
3. Standing catch-as-catch-can wrestling (1937)
4. A handbook of wrestling (1897)
5. The complete handbook of boxing and wrestling (1878)
6. Wrestliana : an historical account of ancient and modern wrestling (1823)
7. Wrestling : catch-as-catch-can style (1912)
8. Professional wrestling (1912)
9. Self defense for the individual (1919) (Please note: pgs 15-16 of book are missing).
10. Fencing, boxing, & wrestling (1889)
11. The science of self defence : a treatise on sparring and wrestling (1867)12. How to wrestle (1916)
PLUS RECEIVE 6 SURPRISE BONUS EBOOKS...
Plus if you order now you will receive 6 bonus books on wrestling and wrestling history. These books contain 100's more pages of information on all aspects of wrestling.
That's a total of 18 ebooks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
All our books come with a printed disk
Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
The Audio book and Ebook will be sent to you on a computer CD.
The text of the Ebook is in PDF format and is easily searchable
You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebook
Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
Attention Ebay staff I am an authorised publisher of these works and there are no copyright violations from the texts and pictures on this page.
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.