YAKAN language Travellers Phrases Course Audio & Text on DVD
Travellers Phrases Language Course on DVD
This is a basic Yakan language course on DVD that includes audio lessons and student text. The language course was developed by the United States government. The course is designed as a "language survival" course and covers many important topics for travelers.
The topics covered in the course include basic words and phrases, questions, descriptions, greetings, directions, locations, days of the week, numbers, time, emergency terms, food, medical terms, human body terms, occupations, relatives, weather and more.
Contents of the course include:
Student text: 22 Lessons ~ 68 pages (PDF Format)
Audio files: Over 100 audio files to accompany the text (MP3 format)
Note: the contents of this DVD can only be viewed on your PC's DVD drive. Please check to see if you have an internal (or external) DVD drive for your computer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
- All our books come with a printed disk in a dvd mailer.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Audio files & Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer DVD.
- Audio files are in MP3 format and Ebooks are in PDF format.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
- Postage Cost: Postage
within Australia is free. International Postage is $2.50 AUD.
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.
On 30-May-13 at 22:37:52 AEST, seller added the following information: